Thursday, June 20, 2013

Monkeyface Photography Part 2: Maternity

Today's feature is the second part of my photo shoot with Heidi from Monkeyface Photography.  Sorry, no more cute baby photos for now!  But I had so much fun working on these displays and with these models.  We did some maternity shots, and I think they turned out great!  I wanted to create a more elegant scene in some with the chaise lounge and our chair.  While in others, you can see a relaxed picnic theme.  I tried to incorporate some item's you wouldn't see at a picnic shoot for an engagement session such as: children's books or a wagon.  Do you see the theme I am trying to incorporate here?  I enjoyed working with both of these models and am so grateful for them taking the time out of their hectic schedule to stand on their feet for a long while to work Heidi and myself on this project, thank you.  -J



















No comments:

Post a Comment